can you answer any of these?
CULINARY QUIZFor the answers, visit foodreference.com
1) Several Virginia Algonquian Indian words have been borrowed by the English language. Can you name any?
2) What is the difference between Japanese and Chinese chopsticks?
3) If you were in a classic diner and ordered a "51, squeeze it seaboard" what would you have ordered?
4) How many peanuts does it take to make a 12 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter?
5) What fruit do some countries ban in hotels and public transportation and why?
6) If you boiled an egg, and the white turned bluish and the yolk turned reddish orange, what kind of egg would you have?
7) How can you tell the difference between a blueberry and a huckleberry?
8) The oil from what edible nut is used in insecticides, brake linings, rubber and plastic manufacturing?
9) How many dill seeds does it take to make one ounce?
10) What are the 2 most popular sandwiches in the United States?