the link is no longer there, i believe .... so with foresight, i saved the answers. here they are:
1) Hominy, tomahawk and pone (as in cornpone).
2) Japanese chopsticks are usually tapered or pointed at the eating end, and Chinese chopsticks tend to be longer with a blunt or square end.
3) A hot chocolate (51) make it quick (squeeze it) to go (seaboard).
4) It takes about 550 peanuts to make a 12 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter.
5) Durian is a a big, green thorny fruit native to Malaysia and Indonesia. In fact, it is considered "King of the Fruit" throughout South East Asia. It has a creamy texture,and the taste of its flesh sends its eaters into ecstasies (and it has the reputation of being an aphrodisiac) But is has one drawback. It has an extremely offensive odor described as garlic like, similar to stinky feet, and like Limburger cheese. Some countries even ban the presence of durian in hotels and on public transportation due to its offensive smell.
6) A duck's egg.
7) Blueberries and huckleberries although related, are not the same. One obvious difference is that the blueberry has many soft, tiny almost unnoticeable seeds, while the huckleberry has ten larger, hard seeds. Blueberries are also more blue, while huckleberries are blackish blue or redish black. This red/black variety is also called southern cranberry.
8) Oil from cashew nut shells. The milky sap from the tree is also used to make a varnish.
9) Dill seeds are very small and very light. It takes more than 10,000 dill seeds to make an ounce.
10) The basic ham sandwich is #1 and the BLT (Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato) is #2.